CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
- Intro Bonus
- 20,000 miles 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
- Reward Rates
- 10X Earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture.
- 1.25X Earn 1.25X miles on every purchase, every day.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% intro on purchases for 12 months
- Regular APR
- 13.74% - 23.74% (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- $0 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees
- Earn a bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $200 in travel
- Earn 1.25X miles on every purchase, every day
- Earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
- Transfer your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs
- Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months; 13.74% - 23.74% variable APR after that
- Travel when you want with no blackout dates and fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
- Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn
3.4 out of 5
Our take: The VentureOne card from Capital One is a good pick for cardholders who want rewards-funded travel, but don’t want to deal with blackout dates or complicated rewards schemes: In lieu of complicated bonuses, the card awards 1.25 miles on every purchase and it allows you to book your rewards-funded travel yourself from any website or travel agent you choose.