CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
CCDC has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Discover and Wells Fargo.
- Intro Bonus
- $150 $150 after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
- Reward Rates
- 1.5% Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% intro on balance transfers for 15 months
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% intro on purchases for 15 months
- Regular APR
- 15.49% - 25.49% (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 15.49%-25.49% variable APR after that
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 15.49%-25.49% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
- Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
3.3 out of 5
Our take: Quicksilver from Capital One is a solid credit card with a 1.5 percent cash back rate and no annual fee.