- Intro Bonus
- $250 statement creditEarn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
- Reward Rates
- 2%Earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%.
- 1%1% cash back on all eligible purchases after spending $50,000 per calendar year.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% on purchases for 12 months from date of account opening
- Regular APR
- 18.49% - 26.49% Variable
- Annual Fee
- No annual fee
- Earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
- 0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% - 26.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening. APRs will not exceed 29.99%
- Earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
- From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power.
- Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
- No Annual Fee
- Terms Apply
4.3 out of 5
Our take: The American Express Blue Business Cash Card comes with a major selling point: 2 percent cash back on your first $50,000 of purchases each year (then 1%) for no annual fee.