CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
CCDC has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi and Discover.
- Reward Rates
- 2% Earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%.
- 1% 1% cash back on all eligible purchases after spending $50,000 per calendar year.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% on purchases for 12 months
- Regular APR
- 13.24% - 19.24% Variable
- Annual Fee
- No annual fee
- Earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
- From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power.
- Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
- 0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 13.24% - 19.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
- No Annual Fee
- Terms Apply
3.9 out of 5
Our take: The American Express Blue Business Cash Card comes with a major selling point: 2 percent cash back on your first $50,000 of purchases each year for no annual fee (1 percent thereafter).