CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
CCDC has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Discover and Wells Fargo.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 6.99% - 29.99% (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- Choose the Upgrade card with a personal credit line instead of a credit card and enjoy predictable payments on lines from $500-$50,000.
- No Fees – No annual fees and no fees to use your card.
- Quick and easy application – find out if you qualify in minutes.
- Checking your line won’t hurt your credit score.
- Free access to credit monitoring, alerts and features to help you understand your credit.
- Use wherever Visa is accepted. (cannot be used at an ATM)
4.2 out of 5
Our take: Since it automatically puts your balance into an installment plan at the end of the month, the Upgrade Card helps you keep your interest payments – and your overall credit card balance – in check.