- Intro Bonus
- 20,000 bonus milesEarn 20,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- Reward Rates
- 2XEarn 2 miles per $1 spent on United® purchases, at gas stations and on local transit and commuting
- 1XEarn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 months
- Regular APR
- 20.99% - 27.99% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Earn 20,000 bonus miles
- No annual fee
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on United® purchases, at gas stations and on local transit and commuting
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on United® purchases
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent at gas stations, on local transit and commuting
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights and on Club premium drinks when you pay with your Gateway Card
- Get one-year complimentary DashPass, a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar that provides unlimited deliveries with $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders. After that, you are automatically enrolled in DashPass at the current monthly rate. Activate by 12/31/24.
- Excellent Credit
- Good Credit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
3.7 out of 5
Our take: Though it falls short of other United credit cards when it comes to perks and ongoing rewards value, the United Gateway Card could be a good fit for occasional travelers looking to avoid an annual fee.