CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
- Reward Rates
- 2X Earn 2X Membership Rewards® points on everyday business purchases such as office supplies or client dinners.
- 1X 2X applies to the first $50,000 in purchases per year, 1 point per dollar thereafter.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% on balance transfers for 12 months
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% on purchases for 12 months
- Regular APR
- 14.99% - 20.99% Variable
- Annual Fee
- No annual fee
- Get rewarded for business as usual. Earn 2X Membership Rewards® points on everyday business purchases such as office supplies or client dinners.
- 2X applies to the first $50,000 in purchases per year, 1 point per dollar thereafter.
- Enjoy the flexibility to put more purchases on the Card and earn rewards when you buy above your credit limit*.
- You’ve got the power to use your Card beyond its credit limit* with Expanded Buying Power.
- More buying power for your business means more opportunities to earn points. That’s everyday business with the Blue Business Plus Card.
- *The amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us, and other factors.
- 0.0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, then a variable rate, 14.99%, 17.99% or 20.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
- Terms Apply
Our take: The Blue Business Plus Credit Card from American Express offers small business owners a great means of earning valuable Membership Rewards points at a high rate for no annual fee, at least until they hit the $50,000 cap, then the rate drops to 1 percent.