- Intro Bonus
- Earn 50,000 pointsEarn 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- Reward Rates
- 3XEarn 3X points on Southwest® purchases.
- 2XEarn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
- 2XEarn 2X points on internet, cable, and phone services, and select streaming.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 20.24% - 27.24% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- 6,000 anniversary points each year.
- Earn 3X points on Southwest® purchases.
- Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
- Earn 2X points on internet, cable, and phone services, and select streaming.
- 2 EarlyBird Check-In® each year.
- All points earned count towards Companion Pass®.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Auto Rental Insurance
- Concierge Service
- Excellent Credit
- Extended Warranty Program
- Free Checked Baggage
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Mobile Pay Ready
- No Change Fee
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Purchase Protection
- Roadside Assistance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel Assistance
- Unsecured credit card
- Zero Fraud Liability
4.3 out of 5
Our take: If you frequently fly Southwest, it’s worth upgrading to this high-value airline card, despite its $99 annual fee. It offers a generous sign-up bonus and its rewards points are worth substantially more than the average credit card rewards point.