- Intro Bonus
- 90,000 milesLimited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 4/28/2021.
- Reward Rates
- 3XEarn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- 2XEarn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- 1XEarn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 15.74%-24.74% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 4/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card.*Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- Auto Rental Insurance
- Excellent Credit
- Extended Warranty Program
- Free Checked Baggage
- Free Credit Score
- Mobile Pay Ready
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Presale Tickets
- Zero Fraud Liability
4.5 out of 5
Our take: If your goal is to achieve elite status on Delta Airlines, the Delta Platinum SkyMiles card is the card to get, though frequent Delta flyers will find that the lower-priced Delta Gold card is equal in most other aspects.