CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
CCDC has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi and Discover.
- Reward Rates
- 2% 2% Value for Airfare Redemptions
- 1.5% 1.5% Value for Cash Back Redemptions
- 1X Earn one point for every one dollar spent.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% intro APR for the first 15 billing cycles on BT within first 45 days; APR after will be 14.99%
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 14.99% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Patented black PVD metal card-weighing 22 grams.
- 2% value for airfare redemptions with no blackout dates or seat restrictions.
- 1.5% value for cash back redemptions.
- 24/7 Luxury Card Concierge®-available by phone, email and live mobile chat.
- Exclusive Luxury Card Travel® benefits (e.g., amenities, room upgrades and complimentary food and beverages).
- Up to $100 annual airline credit and $100 Global Entry and TSA Pre-Check application fee credit.
- Cell Phone Protection, Lyft credits, Postmates discounts, Fandango perks and more.
- Annual fee: $495 ($195 for each Authorized User).
- Earn one point for every one dollar spent.
- Terms and conditions apply.
2.6 out of 5
Our take: With a $495 annual fee, the Mastercard Black card is one of the priciest cards in its class, and comes with travel benefits that don’t hold up to other luxury cards.