- Reward Rates
- 2%2% Value for Airfare Redemptions
- 1.5%1.5% Value for Cash Back Redemptions
- 1XEarn one point for every one dollar spent.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% intro APR for the first 15 billing cycles on BT within first 45 days; APR after will be 14.99%
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 14.99% Variable
- Annual Fee
- $495 ($195 for each Authorized User added to the account)
- Patented black-PVD-coated metal card-weighing 22 grams.
- 2% value for airfare redemptions with no blackout dates or seat restrictions. 1.5% value for cash back redemptions. Earn one point for every one dollar spent.
- 24/7 Luxury Card Concierge®-available by phone, email and live mobile chat. Reach out to manage tasks big and small.
- Exclusive Luxury Card Travel® benefits-average value of $500 per stay (e.g., amenities, room upgrades and complimentary food and beverages) at over 3,000 properties.
- Annual Airline Credit-up to $100 in statement credits toward flight-related purchases including airline tickets, baggage fees, upgrades and more. Up to a $100 application fee credit for the cost of TSA Pre✓® or Global Entry.
- Enrollment in Priority Pass™ Select with access to 1,300+ airport lounges worldwide with no guest limit.
- Cell phone protection for eligible claims of up to $1,000 each year. Plus Lyft credits, ShopRunner membership, Fandango perks and more.
- Annual Fee: $495 ($195 for each Authorized User). Terms and conditions apply.
- Airport Lounge Access
- Auto Rental Insurance
- Balance Transfer
- Concierge Service
- Excellent Credit
- Extended Warranty Program
- Free Credit Score
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Mobile Pay Ready
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Price Protection
- Private Jet Access
- Purchase Protection
- Roadside Assistance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel Assistance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- TSA/Customs Reimbursement
- Unsecured credit card
- World Elite Mastercard®
- Zero Fraud Liability
2.6 out of 5
Our take: With a $495 annual fee, the Mastercard Black card is one of the priciest cards in its class, and comes with travel benefits that don’t hold up to other luxury cards.