- Intro Bonus
- 3 Free NightsEarn 3 Free Nights (each night valued up to 50,000 points) after spending $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Reward Rates
- 17XEarn up to 17X total Bonvoy points per $1 spent at over 7,000 hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy™
- 10X10X total points per $1 spent on up to $2,500 in combined purchases at gas stations, restaurants, and grocery stores within 6 months from account opening
- 2X2X Bonvoy points for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 15.99% - 22.99% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Earn 3 Free Nights (each night valued up to 50,000 points) after qualifying purchases + 10X total points on eligible purchases in select categories.
- 1 Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) every year after account anniversary.
- Earn up to 17X total Bonvoy points per $1 spent at over 7,000 hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy™.
- 2X Bonvoy points for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Automatic Silver Elite Status each account anniversary year. Path to Gold Status when you spend $35,000 on purchases each account year.
- 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Earn unlimited Marriott Bonvoy points and get Free Night Stays faster.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
4.4 out of 5
Our take: Though Marriott rewards points are a bit inflated, the new Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card is a good value, offering a generous intro bonus along with many other benefits.