CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
CCDC has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Discover and Wells Fargo.
- Intro Bonus
- Reward Rates
- 1% Earn 1% cash back on all your purchases. Pay on time to boost your cash back to a total of 1.25% for that month
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 26.99% (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- Earn 1% cash back on all your purchases. Pay on time to boost your cash back to a total of 1.25% for that month
- Enjoy no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees
- Get a head start and build your credit with responsible use
- Get Eno®, your Capital One® assistant, to manage your account via text, receive alerts, and shop safer online
- Pick the monthly due date that works best for you
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time
- $0 fraud liability if your card is ever lost or stolen
- Monitor your credit profile with the CreditWise® app, free for everyone
2.1 out of 5
Our take: The Journey Student Credit Card has some great features to teach good credit management, but it’s weighed down by a high interest rate.