- Intro Bonus
- 40,000 milesEarn 40,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Reward Rates
- 3XEarn 3X Miles on Delta purchases.
- 1XEarn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 15.74%-24.74% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus MQMs to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Complimentary access into the Delta SkyClubs® for you when traveling on a Delta flight.
- Enjoy complimentary access to The Centurion® Lounge when you book your Delta flight with your Reserve Card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- Excellent Credit
- Good Credit
4.5 out of 5
Our take: The Delta Reserve card offers a great rewards value thanks to its annual companion pass; but you can get the same benefit with the Platinum Delta card, for a lower annual fee.