- Reward Rates
- 2%2% cash back rewards on eligible gas and grocery purchases as well as mobile phone, internet, cable and satellite TV services. Terms apply.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 23.99% Variable
- Annual Fee
- No annual fee for qualified applicants. Terms apply.
- Get 2% cash back rewards on eligible gas and grocery purchases as well as mobile phone, internet, cable, and satellite TV services. Terms apply.
- Choose your monthly payment due date for added convenience. Terms apply.
- Monitor your credit with free online access to your Experian credit score. Terms apply.
- Enjoy peace of mind with $0 Fraud Liability.
- Stay in-the-know with customizable account alerts via email and text.
- Manage your account on-the-go with the Credit One Bank mobile app.
- If you are a Covered Borrower under the Military Lending Act, you may get a different offer
- See Rates & Fees
3.2 out of 5
Our take: Despite its higher-than-average APR, the Credit One Bank Platinum Rewards Visa with No Annual Fee is a solid starter card for people with fairly good credit scores. See rates and fees