CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
CCDC has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi and Discover.
- Reward Rates
- 2% 2% cash back rewards on eligible gas and grocery purchases as well as mobile phone, internet, cable and satellite TV services. Terms apply.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 23.99% Variable
- Annual Fee
- No annual fee for qualified applicants. Terms apply.
- Get 2% cash back rewards on eligible gas and grocery purchases as well as mobile phone, internet, cable, and satellite TV services. Terms apply.
- Choose your monthly payment due date for added convenience. Terms apply.
- Monitor your credit with free online access to your Experian credit score. Terms apply.
- Enjoy peace of mind with $0 Fraud Liability.
- Stay in-the-know with customizable account alerts via email and text.
- Manage your account on-the-go with the Credit One Bank mobile app.
- If you are a Covered Borrower under the Military Lending Act, you may get a different offer
3.9 out of 5
Our take: Despite its higher-than-average APR, the Credit One Bank Platinum Rewards Visa with No Annual Fee is a solid starter card for people with fairly good credit scores.