CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
CCDC has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi and Discover.
- Reward Rates
- 1% Receive 1% cash back rewards on eligible gas and grocery purchases as well as mobile phone, internet, cable and satellite TV services. Terms apply.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 23.99% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Receive 1% cash back rewards on eligible gas and grocery purchases as well as mobile phone, internet, cable and satellite TV services. Terms apply.
- Enjoy peace of mind with $0 Fraud Liability.
- View updates to your Experian credit score with free online access, terms apply
- Make paying your bill easier with the ability to choose your payment due date, terms apply.
- Access your account on-the-go with the Credit One Bank mobile app.
- Never miss an account update with customizable text and email alerts.
2.8 out of 5
Our take: While this isn’t the best Visa card Credit One has to offer, the Credit One Bank Visa Cash Back Rewards still offers cardholders a fairly good value. With a decent cash back rewards program and modest annual fee, this card may be the best option for customers with average credit who face more limited options.