CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
CCDC has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Discover and Wells Fargo.
- Reward Rates
- 1% Earn unlimited 1% cash back rewards on all purchases, terms apply.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 25.49% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Earn unlimited 1% cash back rewards on all purchases, terms apply.
- $0 Fraud Liability ensures you won’t be responsible for unauthorized charges
- Retail Protection covers you if an eligible item is accidentally damaged or stolen, terms apply
- Get deals on shopping, dining, travel, and entertainment through Amex Offers
- Enjoy exclusive access to pre-sale tickets for some of the hottest nationwide concerts and events
- Know you’re covered when the unexpected happens while traveling with Travel Accident Insurance, terms apply
3.8 out of 5
Our take: Despite its low cash back earning rate, the Credit One Bank American Express Credit Card is a solid low-cost credit building option with relatively low fees and impressive cardholder perks.