- 0% Intro APR for 21 months on balance transfers from date of first transfer and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases from date of account opening. After that the variable APR will be 13.74% - 23.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Get free access to your FICO® Score online.
- With Citi Entertainment®, get special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events, including concerts, sporting events, dining experiences and more.
- Shop with confidence knowing that you have dependable protection benefits, including $0 Liability on Unauthorized Purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.74% - 23.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- 0% Introductory APR
- Balance Transfer
- Excellent Credit
- Good Credit
- Low Interest
- No Annual Fee
3.6 out of 5
Our take: Thanks to its long introductory offer on balance transfers, the Citi Diamond Preferred Card is a solid option if you need to pay down debt. Just be sure to factor in the card’s high balance transfer fee when weighing options.