Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card
Citi is an advertising partner
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% for 18 months on Balance Transfers
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% for 18 months on Purchases
- Regular APR
- 14.74% - 24.74% (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- 0% Intro APR for 18 months on purchases from date of account opening and 0% Intro APR for 18 months on balance transfers from date of first transfer. After that the variable APR will be 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Get free access to your FICO® Score online.
- With Citi Entertainment®, get special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events, including concerts, sporting events, dining experiences and more.
- Shop with confidence knowing that you have dependable protection benefits, including $0 Liability on Unauthorized Purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- 0% Introductory APR
- Balance Transfer
- Excellent Credit
- Good Credit
- Low Interest
- No Annual Fee
4.0 out of 5
Our take: Thanks to its long introductory offers on balance transfers and purchases, the Citi Diamond Preferred Card is a solid option if you need to pay down debt or finance a large purchase. Just be sure to factor in the card’s high balance transfer fee when weighing options.