CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
- Intro Bonus
- 50,000 points Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Reward Rates
- 3X 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit
- 3X 3X points on dining at restaurants
- 1X 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 19.24% - 26.24% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
- $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
- 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority Pass™ Select
- Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
Our take: The price of admission for this luxury card from J.P. Morgan Chase is steep, but its large sign-up bonus and generous travel allowance more than make up for the card’s high annual fee.