- Reward Rates
- 8%Earn 8% cash back on tickets at Vivid Seats through January 2023.
- 3%Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining, entertainment, popular streaming services and at grocery stores (excluding superstores like Walmart® and Target®).
- 1%Earn 1% on all other purchases.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 26.99% (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- Whether you're at a 4-year university, community college or other higher education institution, this card might be an option for you
- Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining, entertainment, popular streaming services and at grocery stores (excluding superstores like Walmart® and Target®), with 1% on all other purchases. Plus, earn 8% cash back on tickets at Vivid Seats through January 2023
- Enjoy no annual fee, foreign transaction fees, or hidden fees
- You can help build your credit with responsible use of a card like this
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- Be automatically considered for a higher credit line in as little as 6 months
- $0 fraud liability if your card is ever lost or stolen
- Set up Autopay for your account and your payments will be made automatically every month
3.6 out of 5
Our take: A generous cash back rate in a variety of practical everyday categories makes the SavorOne Student card a solid starter cash back card, but the card's APR could pose a risk to students new to credit