CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
CCDC has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Discover and Wells Fargo.
- Reward Rates
- 1.5% Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 26.99% (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Earn cash rewards without signing up for rotating categories
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time
- Monitor your credit profile with the CreditWise® app, free for everyone
- $0 fraud liability if your card is ever lost or stolen
- No limit to how much cash back you can earn, and cash back doesn't expire for the life of the account
- Help strengthen your credit for the future with responsible card use
- Get customized alerts and manage your account with the Capital One mobile app
4.1 out of 5
Our take: The Capital One QuicksilverOne card is one of our top choices for consumers trying to bolster their credit scores, thanks to a generous rewards program that offers 1.5-percent cash back on every purchase and easily makes up for the card’s annual fee.