- Intro Bonus
- $200Earn a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
- Reward Rates
- 3%3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
- 2%2% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations.
- 1%1% Cash Back on other purchases.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% on purchases for 15 months
- Regular APR
- 15.49%-25.49% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Earn a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
- Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It® to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 plan fees on plans created during the first 15 months after account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
- Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 15.49% to 25.49%.
- 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
- 2% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations.
- 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
- No annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- 0% Introductory APR
- Cash Back
- Editor's Pick
- Excellent Credit
- Free Credit Score
- Mobile Pay Ready
- No Annual Fee
- Presale Tickets
- Unsecured credit card
- Zero Fraud Liability
3.3 out of 5
Our take: A great card for families and frequent shoppers, the Blue Cash Everyday card offers a generous amount of cash back on everyday purchases; but its APR cuts into its overall value.