- Intro Bonus
- $200$200 online cash rewards bonus after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Reward Rates
- 1.5%Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% Intro APR for 15 billing cycles for any BTs made in the first 60 days. A 3% fee (min. $10) applies.
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% for 15 billing cycles
- Regular APR
- 14.74% - 24.74% Variable APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Annual Fee
- $200 online cash rewards bonus after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
- If you're a Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more cash back on every purchase. That means you could earn up to 2.62% cash back on every purchase.
- No annual fee.
- No limit to the amount of cash back you can earn and cash rewards don’t expire.
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After the intro APR offer ends, 14.74% - 24.74% Variable APR will apply. A 3% fee (min $10) applies to all balance transfers.
- Contactless Cards - The security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap.
- This online only offer may not be available if you leave this page or if you visit a Bank of America financial center. You can take advantage of this offer when you apply now.
3.3 out of 5
Our take: If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards program member at the Platinum tier or higher, the Unlimited Cash Rewards card is hands-down one of your best flat-rate cash back options. If not, you can probably do better.