- Intro Bonus
- 25,000 points25,000 online bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening - that can be a $250 statement credit toward travel purchases.
- Reward Rates
- 1.5XEarn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% Intro APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases
- Regular APR
- 13.99% - 23.99% Variable APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Annual Fee
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire
- 25,000 online bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening - that can be a $250 statement credit toward travel purchases
- Use your card to book your trip how and where you want - you're not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions
- Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for travel or dining purchases, such as flights, hotel stays, car and vacation rentals, baggage fees, and also at restaurants including takeout
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases. After the intro APR ends, 13.99% - 23.99% Variable APR will apply
- If you're a Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25% - 75% more points on every purchase
- Contactless Cards - The security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap
- This online only offer may not be available if you leave this page or when visiting Bank of America Financial Centers. To take advantage of this offer, click "Apply Now" above.
- 0% Introductory APR
- Excellent Credit
- FICO Score
- Low Interest
- Mobile Pay Ready
- No Annual Fee
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Unsecured credit card
- Visa Signature®
- Zero Fraud Liability
3.5 out of 5
Our take: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card is a solid travel rewards credit card with no annual fee, a generous sign-up bonus, and a simple earning and redemption scheme.