- Intro Bonus
- 25,000 points25,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening – which can be redeemed for a $250 statement credit toward travel purchases
- Reward Rates
- 1.5X1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% Intro APR for 15 billing cycles for any BTs made in the first 60 days. A 3% fee applies.
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% Intro APR for 15 billing cycles for purchases
- Regular APR
- 18.24% - 28.24% Variable APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Annual Fee
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire as long as your account remains open.
- 25,000 online bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening - that can be a $250 statement credit toward travel purchases.
- Use your card to book your trip how and where you want - you're not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions.
- Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for travel or dining purchases, such as flights, hotel stays, car and vacation rentals, baggage fees, and also at restaurants including takeout.
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After the intro APR offer ends, 18.24% - 28.24% Variable APR will apply. A 3% fee applies to all balance transfers.
- When handled responsibly, a credit card can help you build your credit history, which could be helpful when looking for an apartment, a car loan, and even a job. Access your FICO® Score for free within Online Banking or your Mobile Banking app.
- Contactless Cards - The security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap.
- This online only offer may not be available if you leave this page or if you visit a Bank of America financial center. You can take advantage of this offer when you apply now.
3.0 out of 5
Our take: Thanks to a generous sign-up bonus and a high rewards rate, students will get a lot of mileage out of this travel card, though the interest rates are high.