- Intro Bonus
- 50,000 pointsReceive 50,000 online bonus points - a $500 value - after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Reward Rates
- 2XEarn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases
- 1.5XUnlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 15.99% - 22.99% Variable APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Annual Fee
- Receive 50,000 online bonus points - a $500 value - after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase. That means you could earn up to 3.5 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases.
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire.
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill® accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center.
- Get up to $100 in Airline Incidental Statement Credits annually and TSA Pre✓®/Global Entry Statement Credits of up to $100, every four years.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Low $95 annual fee.
- This online only offer may not be available if you leave this page or if you visit a Bank of America financial center. You can take advantage of this offer when you apply now.
- Annual Travel Credit
- Excellent Credit
- FICO Score
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Mobile Pay Ready
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- TSA/Customs Reimbursement
- Unsecured credit card
- Visa Signature®
- Zero Fraud Liability
4.1 out of 5
Our take: The Bank of America Premium Rewards credit card combines the features of a cash back card with the features of a premium travel card for a great value.