- Intro Bonus
- $300Get a $300 statement credit after you make at least $3,000 in net purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening
- Reward Rates
- 1.5%Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases everywhere, every time
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% for 9 billing cycles
- Regular APR
- 12.24% - 22.24% Variable APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Annual Fee
- Get a $300 statement credit after you make at least $3,000 in net purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases everywhere, every time
- No annual cap and cash rewards don’t expire
- No annual fee
- You can earn up to 75% more cash back on every purchase, if you have a business checking account with Bank of America and qualify for our highest Preferred Rewards for Business tier. That means you could earn up to an unlimited 2.62% cash back on all purchases.
- Choose how to redeem your cash rewards – as a deposit into your Bank of America® checking or savings account, as a card statement credit or as a check mailed to you
- 0% Introductory APR on purchases for the first 9 billing cycles. After the intro APR offer ends, a Variable APR that's currently 12.24% to 22.24% will apply.
- Contactless Cards - the security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap
3.4 out of 5
Our take: You could get unmatched value out of this card as a Preferred Rewards member at the Platinum or Platinum Honors tier, but most cardholders will be better off with a card that offers a higher base rewards rate – even if that means paying an annual fee.