- Reward Rates
- 1.5% Get a 1.5% discount when you pay early, with no cap on what you can earn back.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- Annual Fee
- $0 intro annual fee, then $250
- Paying early pays off: get a 1.5% Early Pay Discount, with no cap on what you can earn back.
- Take up to 60 days to pay with no interest, when you pay your minimum due by the Payment Due Date.
- Use the power of the Plum Card to buy big for your business.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $250
- Terms & Restrictions Apply.
2.8 out of 5
Our take: The Plum Card from American Express is a flexible charge card that gives business owners the option to delay payment for up to 60 days, or receive a cash back bonus for paying early.