CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
- No fees whatsoever. No late fee, international fee, annual fee, or any-other-kind-of-fee, fee
- Up to 1.5% cash back after making 12 on-time monthly payments
- Variable APRs 14.49% - 25.49%
- 1% cash back on eligible purchases right away
- Up to 10% cash back from select merchants
- Build credit alongside tens of thousands of Petal Card members
- Cash flow technology may help applicants without credit history get approved
- $500 - $10,000 credit limits
- Petal's mobile app makes it easy to manage your money, track your spending, and automate payments
- See if you're pre-approved within minutes without impacting your credit score
- Petal reports to all 3 major credit bureaus
- No deposits required
- Card issued by WebBank, Member FDIC
4.8 out of 5
Our take: The Petal Visa card offers a low entry barrier and the opportunity to earn cash back and avoid fees while building or rebuilding your credit history; however, you could face a high APR if you don’t pay off your balance in full by the due date each month.