- Intro Bonus
- 15,000 pointsEarn 15,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in your first 3 months - that's $150 in value when you redeem with GM.
- Reward Rates
- 7XEarn 7X total points for every $1 spent on GM purchases.
- 4XEarn 4X points for every $1 spent on all purchases.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% Intro Purchase APR for 9 Months
- Regular APR
- 20.24% to 29.99% variable purchase APR based on creditworthiness. Rates as of 8/1/2023
- Annual Fee
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in your first 3 months - that's $150 in value when you redeem with GM.
- Earn 4X points for every $1 spent on all purchases, and 7X total points for every $1 spent on GM purchases. Points don't expire as long as your account remains open.
- Points add up fast! For example, spending $12K per year on everyday purchases will earn 48,000 pts which is $480 in value toward future redemptions with GM.
- Looking for a new GM vehicle? Redeem unlimited points towards the purchase or lease of a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac.
- Already have a GM vehicle? Use your points toward your GM Financial account, Certified Service, eligible Accessories, and more.
- No annual fee, no foreign transaction fees, or cash advance fees. Late fees may apply.
- 0% Intro APR on purchases for the first 9 months; thereafter, variable APR of 20.24% to 29.99%.
- See if you're approved with no impact to your credit score. Accepting a card after your application is approved will result in a hard inquiry, which may impact your credit score.
- Terms Apply. Subject to credit approval.
3.9 out of 5
Our take: This card offers a very generous rewards rate on GM spending and also on everyday purchases, but the card's restrictive redemption program doesn't leave you many options for rewards.