CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
CCDC has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi and Discover.
- Pre-qualification available with no impact to your credit score
- Previous bankruptcy OK
- Easy pre-qualification process with fast response
- Free online account access (mobile friendly)
- Protection from fraud, if your card happens to be lost or stolen
- Accepted at over 35 Million Locations Worldwide!
1.2 out of 5
Our take: The Indigo Platinum MasterCard is a pretty basic credit building card, offering a standard APR and credit limit with no rewards program. Unless you qualify for a lower annual fee, it’s probably not worth what it costs to own.