CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
CCDC has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Discover and Wells Fargo.
Discover it® Business Card
- Intro Bonus
- Cashback Match™ Get an unlimited dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you earn at the end of your first year, automatically. There’s no signing up. And no limit to how much we’ll match. So you could turn $350 cash back into $700 with Cashback Match™
- Reward Rates
- 1.5% Earn 1.5% cash back on every dollar spent on all purchases.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% intro on purchases for 12 months
- Regular APR
- 14.49% to 22.49% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Intro Offer: Get an unlimited dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you earn at the end of your first year, automatically. And no limit to how much we'll match. So you could turn $350 cash back into $700 with Cashback Match™.
- Earn 1.5% cash back on every dollar spent on all purchases.
- Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Your rewards never expire.
- Track business expenses. Download transactions easily into Quicken, QuickBooks, and Excel.
- Add up to 50 free employee cards.
- No annual fee.
- 100% U.S. based customer service. Talk to a real person at any time, day or night.
- Get your free Credit Scorecard with your FICO® Credit Score, number of recent inquiries and more.
3.4 out of 5
Our take: The new Discover it® Business card isn’t as flashy as its competitors, but it does offer firm footing and incentives for business owners who want a simple experience. With a flat 1.5-percent cash back rate that’s doubled for the first 12 months, low intro APR and no annual fee, you can hit the ground running.