CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
- Reward Rates
- 1% Get 1% cash back rewards on eligible purchases including gas, groceries, and services such as mobile phone, internet, cable and satellite TV, terms apply.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 19.74% -25.74% Variable
- Annual Fee
- $0 - $99
- Find the card that's right for you without affecting your credit score.
- Show off your personality by selecting from a variety of card designs, a fee may apply.
- Get 1% cash back rewards on eligible purchases including gas, groceries, and services such as mobile phone, internet, cable and satellite TV, terms apply.
- Set up custom email or text alerts so you'll always be aware of your payment due date, when your payment posts, or if your available credit runs low.
- Don't get stuck with a payment date that doesn't work with your schedule. Credit One Bank allows you to choose your monthly payment due date. Terms apply.
- Take advantage of free online access to your Experian credit score and credit report summary so you can track the key factors impacting your credit health. Terms apply.
- Credit One Bank evaluates every account for credit line increase opportunities. We'll let you know as soon as you're eligible for a higher credit line.
- Know you're protected from unauthorized charges with Zero Fraud Liability—included with every Credit One Bank account.
2.1 out of 5
The Credit One Bank Visa Credit Card is a great option for improving bad to fair credit without sacrificing rewards, especially for those who qualify for a lower annual fee.