- No Late Fees, No Penalty Rate, and No Annual Fee... Ever
- 0% Intro APR for 18 months on purchases from date of account opening and 0% Intro APR for 18 months on balance transfers from date of first transfer. After that the variable APR will be 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi’s discretion.
- Stay protected with Citi® Quick Lock and $0 liability on unauthorized charges
- 0% Introductory APR
- Balance Transfer
3.9 out of 5
Our take: The Citi Simplicity card offers a very long introductory period for balance transfers and carries minimal fees, making it a great option if you're ready to put debt behind you once and for all.