- The Citi® Secured Mastercard® is a no annual fee credit card that helps you build your credit when used responsibly.
- Unlike a debit card, it helps build your credit history with monthly reporting to all 3 major credit bureaus. Once available, you will also have free access to your FICO score online.
- Use your card anywhere Mastercard® is accepted — worldwide.
- A security deposit is required. Once approved, your credit limit will be equal to your security deposit (minimum of $200).
- Get help staying on track with Auto Pay and account alerts.
- With Flexible Payment Due Dates, you can choose any available due date in the beginning, middle or end of the month.
- Manage your account 24/7 online, by phone, or in our mobile app.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 23.99%. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- Free Credit Score
- Mobile Pay Ready
- No Credit History
- Secured credit card
- Zero Fraud Liability
3.1 out of 5
Our take: A good starter card for those who are new to credit, the Citi Secured Mastercard allows cardholders to jumpstart their credit history without committing to a high annual fee.