- Intro Bonus
- $100Receive a $100 bonus on your statement when you spend $500 in your first six months from account opening.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 12 months
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 months
- Regular APR
- 14.99 - 23.74% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Receive a $100 bonus on your statement when you spend $500 in your first six months from account opening.
- Lower your interest rate by 2% each year. Automatically be considered for an APR reduction when you pay on time, and spend at least $1000 on your card by your next account anniversary.
- Raise your credit limit. Get an automatic, one-time review for a higher credit limit when you pay on time, and spend $500 in your first six months.
- 0% Intro APR for 12 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 14.99 - 23.74%.
- No annual fee
3.4 out of 5
Our take: Though the Chase Slate Edge card comes with some unique features that could help you offset the cost of your balance transfer, its intro APR offer leaves a bit to be desired.