CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
CCDC has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Discover and Wells Fargo.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% for 18 months on qualifying balance transfers
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% for 18 months
- Regular APR
- 15.49%-24.99% (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- Pay down balances instead of interest with Wells Fargo’s longest intro APR
- $0 Annual Fee
- Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Platinum card
- Easy access to your FICO® Credit Score with Wells Fargo Online®
- Zero Liability protection for promptly reported unauthorized transactions
- Convenient tools to help create a budget and manage your spending with My Money Map
- Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms and conditions
4.2 out of 5
Our take: When it comes to paying down credit card debt, the Wells Fargo Platinum Visa card is one of the best cards out there. Its longer than average intro APR and no annual fee give you the cushion you need to make progress.