CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card
- Intro Bonus
- $150 $150 after you spend $500 in eligible net purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Reward Rates
- 5% 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in eligible net purchases each quarter on the combined two categories you choose.
- 2% 2% cash back on your choice of one everyday category, like gas stations or grocery stores.
- 1% 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0%* intro on BTs for 12 billing cycles
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 15.99% - 25.49%* (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- Earn up to $550 cash back in the first year.
- $150 bonus after spending $500 in eligible net purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
- 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in combined eligible net purchases ($100 per quarter) on two categories you choose. That adds up to $400 cash back!
- 2% cash back on your choice of one everyday category, like gas stations or grocery stores.
- 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases.
- No limit on total cash back earned.
- 0% Intro APR* on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR currently 15.99% - 25.49%
- No annual fee*
- Great Offer from U.S. Bank, a 2019 World's Most Ethical Company® - Ethisphere Institute, February 2019
2 out of 5
Our take: The U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature card’s customizable cash back program makes it a good choice for cardholders who want more flexibility with rewards purchases, but it’s higher maintenance than most.