CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
U.S. Bank Cash 365™ American Express® Card
- Intro Bonus
- $150 $150 after you spend $500 in eligible net purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Reward Rates
- 1.5% Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all eligible net purchases.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0%* intro on BTs for 12 billing cycles
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 15.99% - 25.49%* (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- New Cardmember bonus: $150 after you spend $500 in eligible net purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all eligible net purchases.
- No categories. Just use your card and earn unlimited cash back.
- Cash back never expires and no minimum redemption options.
- No Annual Fee*.
- 0% Intro APR* on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR currently 15.99% - 25.49%
2.6 out of 5
Our take: The U.S. Bank Cash 365 American Express card offers U.S. Bank customers a simpler way to earn cash back; however, the card’s higher APR limits its appeal.