- Reward Rates
- Up to 6%Your cash back rate will be increased by 1% for 12 months for each referred applicant that activates their card, up to a limit of 6% total cash back.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 15.49% - 24.99% (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- Up to 6% cash back by referring friends!
- Start with 1% and get an extra 1% for a full year for every friend you bring on board
- Cash back not limited to certain categories, earn on almost all everyday purchases
- No annual fee, no security deposit, no foreign transaction fees
- Simple, intuitive app to manage your account
- Unique auto payment options that help you build and maintain your credit score
- Receive cash back automatically every month as a statement credit after three on time payments
- Earn cash back as long as your account is in good standing
- Your cash back maximum varies based on your credit limit.
- See Jasper's terms and fees
- Issued by WebBank, Member FDIC
3.8 out of 5
Our take: The Jasper Cash Back Mastercard charges no annual fee* and offers a chance at a high credit limit and decent baseline rewards. However, it doesn't carry many distinguishing features that set it apart from other cards for people with fair credit.