CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- 0% Introductory APR on balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening
- Purchases Intro APR
- 0% Introductory APR on credit card purchases for the first 18 months from account opening
- Regular APR
- Variable APR of 12.99% - 20.99% will apply after the Introductory Period
- Annual Fee
- 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 12.99% - 20.99% will apply.
- No Penalty APR.
- Late Fee Waiver.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $0 Annual Fee.
- $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
3.2 out of 5
Our take: With a generous intro offer on both balance transfers and new purchases, the HSBC Gold Mastercard is a great choice for cardholders looking to pay down their debt. You’ll also save a bit on charges thanks to the $0 annual fee, lack of foreign transaction fees and one late fee waiver per year.