CreditCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which CreditCards.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants' credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. CreditCards.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
CCDC has partnerships with issuers including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citi and Discover.
- Reward Rates
- 5% Get 5% cash back rewards on the first $5,000 of eligible gas, grocery, internet, cable, satellite TV, and mobile phone service purchases each year, and then 1% thereafter.
- 1% 1% cash back rewards on all other purchases. Terms Apply.
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 23.99% Variable
- Annual Fee
- Get 5% cash back rewards on the first $5,000 of eligible gas, grocery, internet, cable, satellite TV, and mobile phone service purchases each year, and then 1% thereafter. Plus 1% cash back rewards on all other purchases, terms apply
- Zero Fraud Liability protects you from unauthorized charges
- Get free access to your Experian credit score online, terms apply
- Automatically earn More Cash Back Rewards for using your Credit One Bank card at participating merchants, terms apply
- If you are a Covered Borrower under the Military Lending Act, you may get a different offer
3.2 out of 5
Our take: The Credit One Bank Platinum Rewards Visa is a practical credit building card with a better-than-most rewards program that offers several ways to earn cash back rewards and plenty of discounts. The high APR might give some pause, but if the balance is paid off in full each month, interest fees shouldn't be a problem.