- Intro Bonus
- 60,000 pointsNew Offer: Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Reward Rates
- 10xEarn 10x total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 5xEarn 5x total points on air travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 3xEarn 3x points on other travel and dining.
- 1xEarn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Balance Transfers Intro APR
- Purchases Intro APR
- Regular APR
- 17.74% - 24.74% Variable
- Annual Fee
- New Offer: Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year.
- Earn 5x total points on air travel and 10x total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards® immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually. Earn 3x points on other travel and dining & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $900 toward travel
- With Pay Yourself Back(SM), your points are worth 50% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Access to 1,300+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select and up to $100 application fee credit every four years for Global Entry, NEXUS, or TSA PreCheck®
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more
- Airport Lounge Access
- Annual Travel Credit
- Auto Rental Insurance
- Concierge Service
- Editor's Pick
- Excellent Credit
- Extended Warranty Program
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Mobile Pay Ready
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Primary Auto Rental Insurance
- Purchase Protection
- Roadside Assistance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel Assistance
- TSA/Customs Reimbursement
- Visa Infinite
- Zero Fraud Liability
5.0 out of 5
Our take: The price of admission for this luxury card is steep, but its large sign-up bonus and generous travel allowance more than make up for the card’s $550 annual fee.