Chase gets down to business
JP Morgan Chase has recently issued Chase Visa Platinum Business Card, which features an introductory 0 percent fixed APR for up to 12 months.
Other features include a credit line up to $35,000, no annual fee and balance transfer savings. It also offers the perks of the Visa Business Partner Advantage, including savings of up to 20 percent on computer equipment, car rentals, hotel rooms and more.
The Chase Visa Platinum Business Card also includes:
- Emergency card and cash replacement.
- Lost card reporting.
- Travel/Accident insurance up to $1,000,000.
- Lost luggage insurance.
- Primary auto insurance (so no deductible applies).
- Warranty protection.
- Purchase protection (best price guarantee).
- Quarterly management statements.
- Getting a business credit card is easier than you may think – Whether you have a small business with a few employees or you're a gig economy worker, you shouldn't have much trouble getting a business credit card ...
- Getting your business ready for the holidays using rewards cards – If you have a small business, it's time to get ready for the holiday shopping season. Credit cards can save you money on expenses like advertising, shipping and even system upgrades to avoid fraud and chargebacks ...
- Does your company need a business credit card? – Reasons you need a business card include you travel a lot. Reasons you don't include your finances are already stretched thin ...