Chase gets down to business
JP Morgan Chase has recently issued Chase Visa Platinum Business Card, which features an introductory 0 percent fixed APR for up to 12 months.
Other features include a credit line up to $35,000, no annual fee and balance transfer savings. It also offers the perks of the Visa Business Partner Advantage, including savings of up to 20 percent on computer equipment, car rentals, hotel rooms and more.
The Chase Visa Platinum Business Card also includes:
- Emergency card and cash replacement.
- Lost card reporting.
- Travel/Accident insurance up to $1,000,000.
- Lost luggage insurance.
- Primary auto insurance (so no deductible applies).
- Warranty protection.
- Purchase protection (best price guarantee).
- Quarterly management statements.
- Entertaining clients on a business credit card: Tips to do it right – Business credit card rewards, concierge services and loyalty programs can help business owners bear the cost of client entertainment ...
- How business owners chose their credit cards – To choose a business credit card, business owners say they looked at what type of rewards they wanted and cards that would maximize earnings on their business spending ...
- 8 expenses you should never charge on a business credit card – From excessive client entertainment to payroll, there are some expenses you should not charge on your business credit card ...