Chase gets down to business
JP Morgan Chase has recently issued Chase Visa Platinum Business Card, which features an introductory 0 percent fixed APR for up to 12 months.
Other features include a credit line up to $35,000, no annual fee and balance transfer savings. It also offers the perks of the Visa Business Partner Advantage, including savings of up to 20 percent on computer equipment, car rentals, hotel rooms and more.
The Chase Visa Platinum Business Card also includes:
- Emergency card and cash replacement.
- Lost card reporting.
- Travel/Accident insurance up to $1,000,000.
- Lost luggage insurance.
- Primary auto insurance (so no deductible applies).
- Warranty protection.
- Purchase protection (best price guarantee).
- Quarterly management statements.
- Time to upgrade your business credit card? Here's how to decide – You might be missing out on better rewards, higher credit limit and lower APR by pledging loyalty to your old business credit card. Here's how to decide if it's time for an upgrade ...
- Should you fund your startup business with a credit card? – Financing your startup with credit cards has its benefits and drawbacks. Before you go this route, you should weigh some other options, too ...
- The best business credit card perks you're probably not using – From cellphone protection to airport lounge access, here are some of the best business card perks you might have been overlooking ...