Chase gets down to business
JP Morgan Chase has recently issued Chase Visa Platinum Business Card, which features an introductory 0 percent fixed APR for up to 12 months.
Other features include a credit line up to $35,000, no annual fee and balance transfer savings. It also offers the perks of the Visa Business Partner Advantage, including savings of up to 20 percent on computer equipment, car rentals, hotel rooms and more.
The Chase Visa Platinum Business Card also includes:
- Emergency card and cash replacement.
- Lost card reporting.
- Travel/Accident insurance up to $1,000,000.
- Lost luggage insurance.
- Primary auto insurance (so no deductible applies).
- Warranty protection.
- Purchase protection (best price guarantee).
- Quarterly management statements.
- How to dig out of business card debt – If you find yourself with a big balance on a small-business credit card, follow this road map to better financial ground ...
- 5 business expense card options for employers – Owners should consider conveniences, rewards, frequency of employee purchases ...
- 6 reasons entrepreneurs should get a business card – Benefits such as expanded buying power, spending rewards and tracking assistance can help fuel business growth ...