How to get the most from our weekly newsletter
Looking for up-to-date credit card news? We’ve got you covered.
Our weekly newsletter offers subscribers a plethora of editorial content such as limited-time offers, how-to guides, breaking news, changes and updates to your favorite credit cards, polls, surveys and much more.
Don’t miss out
In order to get the most from the newsletter, you have to make sure you can actually see it once you subscribe!
For Gmail users, check your spam or junk folder and look for CreditCards.com. Once you locate the newsletter, “move us” to your primary inbox to ensure you receive emails every week.
- For mobile: In the top right corner, click those three dots, then “Move to” and finally “Primary.”
- For desktop: Drag and place the newsletter into the “Primary” tab near the top left corner.
For Apple users, click on our email address at the top of this email and "Add to VIPs."
For all other users, simply follow these instructions pertaining to your specific mailbox provider to ensure we're added to your address book.
What we're about
We believe that the right credit card, used the right way, is a life-changer. Our mission is to help consumers like you seize greater opportunities through smarter, more informed credit card use.
We look forward to providing you with the latest credit card news and you'll hear from us soon!
See related: Credit Card Help
- Federal employees: How to rebuild your credit after a government shutdown – The recent government shutdown damaged the finances and credit of many federal government employees. Follow these steps to rebuild your finances and be prepared if it happens again ...
- Credit card trends to watch for in 2019 – Read experts' predictions on credit card trends for 2019. Prepare for changes, some of which might benefit you, some of which might not ...
- A veteran's guide to starting a small business – Thinking of starting a business as a veteran? Take advantage of available resources and funding options to help your business flourish ...