By clicking through to your favorite retailer via the Hawaiian Airlines shopping portal, you can earn Hawaiian miles on top of other rewards and discounts.
The editorial content below is based solely on the objective assessment of our writers and is not driven by advertising dollars. However, we may receive compensation when you click on links to products from our partners. Learn more about our advertising policy.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired. Please see the bank’s website for the most current version of card offers; and please review our list of best credit cards, or use our CardMatch™ tool to find cards matched to your needs.
By earning miles on purchases you’re already making, you’ll be on your way to a free flight faster than you can say “aloha” – and even quicker when you pay for those purchases with rewards credit card. Doing so is free and easy, so why not give it a shot?
What is HawaiianMiles Online Mall?
HawaiianMiles Online Mall is Hawaiian Airlines’ shopping rewards program, through which you can accrue miles by shopping at hundreds of participating online merchants. Registration is free, and you don’t need a Hawaiian Airlines-branded credit card to qualify. All you need is your HawaiianMiles membership number and a credit or debit card to get started.
With tons of available retailers at your fingertips \u2014 including Macy’s, Barnes & Noble, and QVC, just to name a few \u2014 the HawaiianMiles shopping portal is a travel hacking technique worth adding to your arsenal.
How to join HawaiianMiles Online Mall
- Join HawaiianMiles. Before you can use the HawaiianMiles Online Mall, you’ll need to sign up for a HawaiianMiles account, if you haven’t already. Simply enter your name, contact information and create a password to get started.
- Log into HawaiianMiles Online Mall. Access the shopping portal using your HawaiianMiles account number and password.
- Register your cards. Before you can start earning miles, you’ll need to register any qualified debit or credit cards you’re most likely to use with the HawaiianMiles Online Mall program.
- You’re all set! Once signed in, you will be brought back to the Online Mall to continue shopping.
How to use HawaiianMiles Online Mall
Here’s where the fun starts. Once you’re signed up, you can start using the program immediately to earn miles on all your shopping purchases. To do so, just visit the HawaiianMiles Online Mall website and enter your login credentials. You can search for a particular retailer by category in the left module or by name in the search bar, after which you’ll be redirected to the store’s website to complete your purchase while remaining logged into your HawaiianMiles account. (This is how the program knows where you’ve shopped, so it can credit your account with the correct number of miles.) You can also find merchants offering bonus miles, seasonal specials and other exclusive deals to further boost your earnings.
Once award miles are added to your HawaiianMiles account, they’re redeemable for travel just like the miles you earn when flying with Hawaiian Airlines or any of its travel partners.
How many miles can you earn with HawaiianMiles Online Mall?
Like most shopping rewards programs, your potential earnings with HawaiianMiles Online Mall varies based on the retailer and how much you spend. A quick review of the portal shows that most purchases are worth anywhere from 1-6 miles per dollar spent, though some merchants offer much more. Other businesses offer a set amount of rewards; for example, as of this writing you can earn up to 500 miles when you purchase a home-based DNA testing kit with 23andMe, or up to 1,000 miles when you sign up for Sling TV streaming services.
Per the program’s terms and conditions, both participating retailers and mileage offers can change daily. Once you make a purchase, allow 4-6 weeks for miles to post to your HawaiianMiles account.
How to maximize HawaiianMiles Online Mall
- Register all of your debit and credit cards to your HawaiianMiles account. (Wherever possible, use a rewards credit card to pay for your Online Mall purchases.)
- Opt in to marketing emails to receive the latest HawaiianMiles Online Mall deals and discounts.
- Download MileFinder Plugin, an add-on to your web browser that keeps you signed in to your HawaiianMiles account and allows you to shop and earn miles with HawaiianMiles Online Mall partners automatically. (Not all retailers in the Online Mall are included in the MileFinder. If you do not see an alert, you may need to go back through the Online Mall in order to earn HawaiianMiles.)
- Check the HawaiianMiles Online Mall website every time you shop or sign up for services. Options change all the time, so you might find that one of your favorite stores or service providers has been added to the portal, even if it didn’t participate before.
- Enter any required coupon codes when completing your purchase.
- Make sure your browser settings are not blocking cookies.
- Keep your HawaiianMiles account up-to-date with your debit and credit card numbers, including any replacements you’ve requested if one was lost or stolen.
- Check your HawaiianMiles account regularly to ensure your miles are properly credited. If your award miles don’t post to your account after 45 days, contact the HawaiianMiles Service Center at 877-426-4537 and state that your call is in regard to a partner mileage credit. You’ll need to provide the partner’s name, transaction date, transaction amount and confirmation number (when applicable).
Best credit cards to use with HawaiianMiles Online Mall
Although you can use any Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover card with the HawaiianMiles Online Mall, certain credit cards can help you amass miles at a quicker rate when used in conjunction with the program. (Such cards often offer attractive sign-up bonuses for new cardholders, too.)
Some examples include:
Rewards for Shopping
1 mile per dollar
1 point per dollar
1 point per dollar
2 miles per dollar
$95, $0 first year
HawaiianMiles Online Mall partners
More than 800 retailers participate in the HawaiianMiles Online Mall program \u2014 everything from national chains like Macy’s and Kohl’s to specialty stores such as Diane von Furstenberg and Nordstrom. Merchant categories include:
- Clothing (Ann Taylor, Champion, Charlotte Russe)
- Electronics (Acer, Best Buy, Microsoft)
- Entertainment (Party City, SeatGeek, Vimeo)
- Services (1-800-GOT-JUNK, Verizon, Sling TV)
- Sports and Recreation (Academy Sports + Outdoors, Cabela’s, Puma)
- Beauty (Avon, Elizabeth Arden, Stila Cosmetics)
Visit the HawaiianMiles Online Mall website to view the full list of categories and retailers.
Using the HawaiianMiles Online Mall shopping portal is really a no-brainer for any Hawaiian Airlines enthusiast, current HawaiianMiles member or would-be globetrotter. Check out the HawaiianMiles website for even more ways to add to your mileage balance.