About the CreditCards.com news division
Welcome from the news division of CreditCards.com!
Our editorial team is comprised of personal finance journalists, industry experts and contributing writers who feel passionately about the payments industry and providing detailed, factual and helpful information to our readers. Our staff has won numerous journalism awards and its staff is frequently quoted as experts in national publications.
At CreditCards.com, our editorial integrity and transparency are of the utmost importance to us. Though our site is supported by advertising dollars, our editorial department is separate from our company’s business operations. We adhere to strict editorial guidelines to ensure that our news stories and credit card reviews are not approved, endorsed or influenced by advertisers.
We provide several ways to contact us.
- Email: Write to Editors@CreditCards.com
- Fax: Send to (512) 249-5209
9430 Research Blvd
Bldg. 4, Suite 400
Austin, TX 78759
- Phone: 512-996-8663, ext. 131
Separation of editorial, business departments
While our editorial content remains objective and unbiased, some of our stories mention products from our advertising partners. You cannot apply for a credit card from any of our news story pages. But in our card catalog, when you click an "apply now" button to apply for one of these products, we receive compensation from the company that issues the product.
Our current advertising partners include the following financial institutions:
- American Express
- Bank of America
- Berkshire Bank
- Capital Bank
- Capital One
- Credit One Bank
- First PREMIER Bank
- Luxury Card
- Merrick Bank
- Pentagon FCU
- Synovus Bank
- USAA Savings
- U.S. Bank
- Wells Fargo
- Cash back alternatives that compete with top travel cards – Though travel cards sometimes have a better point value, many cash back cards offer rewards rates that make them a better choice ...
- Guide to Priority Pass lounges – This huge collection of airport lounges is a plushy escape for frequent travelers ...
- Southwest Airlines debuts flights to Hawaii – Southwest Airlines has officially started selling tickets to Hawaii. Flights from California to Hawaii are scheduled to begin March 17, 2019, with inter-island routes launching in April ...