Our ongoing, updated list of the latest credit card sign-up bonuses and other special offers and promotions.
From generous sign-up bonuses to inflated rewards rates or specialty card perks, credit cards regularly offer limited-time ways to earn more. With special deals coming and going, it can be hard to make sure you are getting as much value as possible out of your latest credit card application.
For the most competitive rewards credit cards, odds are a limited-time promotion of some sort has come before – and will possibly come again. To help you navigate this process, we’ve assembled an ongoing list of the best sign-up bonuses and other credit card promotions of the moment, flagging the deals you’ll want to snag before they disappear. By taking advantage of these offers, you can ensure you get even more out of your credit cards.
Top card promotions by issuer
American Express promotions
American Express offers a wide range of top-notch credit and charge card products, all of which offer great potential value when used strategically. Whether you prefer points or cash back, spend more on travel or groceries – odds are there is an Amex card that aligns with your spending.
But if snagging a large amount of points or cash back up front is your goal, check out these cards with limited-time introductory bonuses.
Limited-time American Express intro offers
|There are no current, limited-time introductory offers from American Express.|
Other American Express promotions
- Amex Offers. Earn extra cash back or Membership Rewards on purchases from your favorite merchants via
Bank of America promotions
Whether you are in search of a card that rewards travel, offers cash back or helps you pay down a balance with less interest, Bank of America has a credit card product designed for every kind of spender. If you’re looking to sign up for one of these cards, be sure to check for any limited-time offers you can take advantage of to earn a bit more.
Limited-time Bank of America intro offers
|There are no current, limited-time introductory offers from Bank of America.|
Luckily, sign-up bonuses aren’t the only way to get more value our of your Bank of America card. Check out other promotions below.
Other Bank of America promotions
- Present your Bank of America, Merrill Lynch or U.S. Trust credit or debit card and a picture ID on the first full weekend of every month to receive one free general admission ticket to participating museums. Excludes special exhibitions, ticketed shows and fundraising events.
Capital One promotions
Capital One has a big portfolio of card options, from small business credit cards to secured cards and competitive travel cards. Cards like the Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card have offered generous, limited-time sign-up offers in the past – so be sure to keep an eye out for the latest promotions.
Limited-time Capital One intro offers
|There are no current, limited-time introductory offers from Capital One.|
In addition to introductory bonuses, Capital One cards offer plenty of other great ways to earn more miles or get more value out of your card. Check out other promotions below.
Other Capital one promotions
- Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card members earn 8% cash back on tickets purchased at Vivid seats from March 19, 2019 through Jan. 31, 2022.
Chase is well known for its Ultimate Rewards cards – some of the most popular travel and cash back cards on the market. Combined with competitive business and co-branded cards, these products offer rewards for every kind of spender. By applying at the right time, you might be able to snag more points, miles or cash back.
Limited-time Chase intro offers
|Card||Introductory offer||Expiration date|
|United℠ Business Card||TBA|
|The World of Hyatt Credit Card||Up to 50,000 points:||TBA|
Beyond limited-time sign-up bonuses, you can earn more on your Chase cards with all kinds of special promotions. Check out current deals below:
Other Chase promotions
- Get 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases on gym memberships, fitness clubs and grocery store purchases from Apr. 1 through June 30, 2020 with your Chase Freedom card upon enrollment. Activate the Q2 bonus category by June 14, 2020, here.
- Get a free year of Lyft Pink membership when you sign up with your Chase Sapphire Reserve®.
- Earn 5 points per dollar on Lyft purchases with select Chase cards through March 2022.
- Get a free year of DashPass membership when you sign up with your Sapphire Reserve card through Dec. 31, 2021.
- Earn up to $60 in statement credits for DoorDash purchases when you pay with your Sapphire Reserve card, in both 2020 and 2021.
- Get a ShopRunner membership for free for 12 months when you enroll by Feb. 28, 2021 with an eligible Chase card. Check your inbox for a targeted offer or try signing up here.
- Get 10% back in Groupon Bucks on travel, local deals, events and more (up to $50 back per month for 12 months) when you enroll by Feb. 28, 2021. Check your inbox for a targeted offer or try signing up here.
- New Spotify Premium users can get a Spotify Premium membership for free for six months. After that, you can get a 5% monthly statement credit for the next 6 months of membership. Previous Spotify Premium users can earn a 5% statement credit for six months on a Spotify Premium membership. You must enroll by May 31, 2020. Check your inbox for a targeted offer or try signing up here.
- Earn 5 total points per dollar with Chase Sapphire and 5% total cash back with Freedom on up to $500 in combined purchases when you order from restaurants using DoorDash and Tock. Offer valid until May 31, 2020.
- Get 10 qualifying night credits when you sign up for the World of Hyatt Credit Card through June 30, 2020.
- Earn 2 additional qualifying night credits when you spend $5,000 on the World of Hyatt Credit Card. Offer ends June 30, 2020.
- Chase Sapphire and most Chase co-branded cardmembers will either earn 5 or 3 total points or miles per dollar spent on grocery purchases – up to $1,500 per month. Offer valid May 1 through June 30, 2020.
- Marriott Bonvoy cardholders can get 6 total points per dollar spent on grocery purchases – up to $5,000 for the duration of the offer. Offer is valid May 1, 2020 through July 31, 2020.
- Get a 10% discount on select gift cards when redeeming rewards through Chase Ultimate Rewards. The offer is available to Chase Freedom, Sapphire and Ink cardmembers until June 30, 2020. Limited quantities are available.
- Select Sapphire Reserve cardholders can get a 20% bonus when redeeming points for Apple products. This targeted offer is valid until June 18, 2020.
Citi is yet another credit card issuer with a wide range of great credit card offerings. From luxury travelers to those who make small purchases throughout the week, all kinds of cardholders can likely find a Citi card that works for them. To score even more ThankYou points or cash back, keep an eye out for limited-time intro bonuses.
Limited-time Citi intro offers
|There are no current, limited-time introductory offers from Citi.|
On the bright side, sign-up bonuses are one of many ways to earn extra points from a Citi card. Check out ways to get more out of Citi cards below.
Other Citi promotions
- Use your Citi credit card or Citibank debit card to get special access to concerts, sporting events, dining, family entertainment and more through Citi Private Pass.
- Use your Citi Simplicity® Card to receive exclusive savings on local offers, gift cards, magazine subscriptions, merchandise, travel, daily deals and more through Citi Easy Deals.
Discover credit cards are favorites of rewards enthusiasts, offering plenty of great ways to earn miles or cash back. In some cases, you can get even more when you sign up for a Discover card.
Limited-time Discover intro offers
|There are no current, limited-time introductory offers from Discover.|
Besides intro offers, other promotions from Discover can help you get more out of your card. Check out our ongoing list of current offers below.
Other Discover promotions
- Get 5% cash back at gas stations, wholesale clubs and on Uber and Lyft purchases from April 1 to June 30, 2020, on up to $1,500 in purchases (then 1%) with your Discover it® Cash Back card upon enrollment. Activate the 2020 Q2 bonus category here.
- Earn an increased referral bonus of $100 when you refer a friend to the Discover it® Miles by Dec. 31, 2020. Maximum of $500 in statement credits per year.
- Get a discount up to 20% on select Amazon Launchpad products when you shop through the Discover Store on Amazon.
Goldman Sachs promotions
Limited-time Goldman Sachs intro offers
|Card||Introductory offer||Expiration date|
|$50 in Daily Cash when you spend $50 at Walgreens in the first month||June 30, 2020|
Besides the intro offer, you can find more ways to maximize your cash back with the Apple Card – check them out below.
Other Discover promotions
- Use your physical Apple card at Walgreens drive-thrus to earn 3% cash back. The offer is valid until July 31, 2020.
Should you take advantage of these special offers?
No matter which card issuer you prefer, there is no shortage of great limited-time promotions to earn more points or miles – or stretch them a bit further. Be sure to check back as we update this ongoing list of the top promotions, so you can snag the one that is best for you. By taking advantage of special promotions like these, you can ensure your card is working for you and offering the most possible value.
If you’re racking up points or miles with an airline or hotel loyalty program, you can also check out our ongoing list of airline and hotel promotions to ensure you are earning all you can.