Our ongoing, updated list of the latest credit card sign-up bonuses and other special offers and promotions.
For the most competitive rewards credit cards, odds are a limited-time promotion of some sort has come before – and will possibly come again. To help you navigate this process, we’ve assembled an ongoing list of the best sign-up bonuses and other credit card promotions of the moment, flagging the deals you’ll want to snag before they disappear. By taking advantage of these offers, you can ensure you get even more out of your credit cards.
Top card promotions by issuer
American Express promotions
American Express offers a wide range of top-notch credit and charge card products, all of which offer great potential value when used strategically. Whether you prefer points or cash back, spend more on travel or groceries – odds are there is an Amex card that aligns with your spending.
But if snagging a large amount of points or cash back up front is your goal, check out these cards with limited-time introductory bonuses.
Limited-time American Express intro offers
|There are no current, limited-time introductory offers from American Express.|
Beyond a few extra points in the first few months, there are plenty of other ways to earn extra Amex points or cash back. Check out other limited-time promotions below.
Other American Express promotions
- Earn extra cash back or Membership Rewards on purchases from your favorite merchants via Amex Offers.
Bank of America promotions
Whether you are in search of a card that rewards travel, offers cash back or helps you pay down a balance with less interest, Bank of America has a credit card product designed for every kind of spender. If you’re looking to sign up for one of these cards, be sure to check for any limited-time offers you can take advantage of to earn a bit more.
Limited-time Bank of America intro offers
|There are no current, limited-time introductory offers from Bank of America.|
Luckily, sign-up bonuses aren’t the only way to get more value our of your Bank of America card. Check out other promotions below.
Other Bank of America promotions
- Present your Bank of America, Merrill Lynch or U.S. Trust credit or debit card and a picture ID on the first full weekend of every month to receive one free general admission ticket to participating museums. Excludes special exhibitions, ticketed shows and fundraising events.
Capital One promotions
Capital One has a big portfolio of card options, from small business credit cards to secured cards and competitive travel cards. Cards like the Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card have offered generous, limited-time sign-up offers in the past – so be sure to keep an eye out for the latest promotions.
Limited-time Capital One intro offers
|There are no current, limited-time introductory offers from Capital One.|
In addition to introductory bonuses, Capital One cards offer plenty of other great ways to earn more miles or get more value out of your card. Check out other promotions below.
Other Capital one promotions
- Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card and Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card holders can earn 10 miles per dollar on hotels booked and paid through hotels.com/venture. Offer ends Jan. 31, 2020.
- Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card members earn 8% cash back on tickets purchased at Vivid seats from March 19, 2019 through May 31, 2020.
Chase is well known for its Ultimate Rewards cards – some of the most popular travel and cash back cards on the market. Combined with competitive business and co-branded cards, these products offer rewards for every kind of spender. By applying at the right time, you might be able to snag more points, miles or cash back.
Limited-time Chase intro offers
|Card||Introductory offer||Expiration date|
|United℠ Business Card||TBA|
|The World of Hyatt Credit Card||Up to 50,000 points:||TBA|
|Marriott Bonvoy Bold™ Credit Card||TBA|
|Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card||TBA|
Beyond limited-time sign-up bonuses, you can earn more on your Chase cards with all kinds of special promotions. Check out current deals below:
Other Chase promotions
- Get 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases on select streaming services, phone, cable and internet services and at gas stations from Jan. 1 through Mar. 31, 2020 with your Chase Freedom card upon enrollment. Activate the Q1 bonus category by Mar. 14, 2020, here.
- Get up to 40% off select hotels in Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil when you book through Ultimate Rewards between Jan. 1 and Feb. 29, 2020. Travel dates must be before June 30, 2020.
- Get a free year of Lyft Pink membership when you sign up with your Chase Sapphire Reserve®.
- Earn 5 points per dollar on Lyft purchases with select Chase cards through March 2022.
- Get a free year of DashPass membership when you sign up with your Sapphire Reserve card through Dec. 31, 2021.
- Earn up to $60 in statement credits for DoorDash purchases when you pay with your Sapphire Reserve card.
Citi is yet another credit card issuer with a wide range of great credit card offerings. From luxury travelers to those who make small purchases throughout the week, all kinds of cardholders can likely find a Citi card that works for them. To score even more ThankYou points or cash back, keep an eye out for limited-time intro bonuses.
Limited-time Citi intro offers
|There are no current, limited-time introductory offers from Citi.|
On the bright side, sign-up bonuses are one of many ways to earn extra points from a Citi card. Check out ways to get more out of Citi cards below.
Other Citi promotions
- Use your Citi credit card or Citibank debit card to get special access to concerts, sporting events, dining, family entertainment and more through Citi Private Pass.
- Use your Citi Simplicity® Card to receive exclusive savings on local offers, gift cards, magazine subscriptions, merchandise, travel, daily deals and more through Citi Easy Deals.
- Get 25% bonus points when you transfer Citi ThankYou points to Qantas through Feb. 22, 2020.
Discover credit cards are favorites of rewards enthusiasts, offering plenty of great ways to earn miles or cash back. In some cases, you can get even more when you sign up for a Discover card.
Limited-time Discover intro offers
|There are no current, limited-time introductory offers from Discover.|
Besides intro offers, other promotions from Discover can help you get more out of your card. Check out our ongoing list of current offers below.
Other Discover promotions
- Get 5 percent cash back on grocery store, Walgreens and CVS purchases from Jan. 1 through Mar. 31, 2020, on up to $1,500 in purchases (then 1 percent) with your Discover it® Cash Back card upon enrollment. Activate the 2020 Q1 bonus category here.
- Earn an increased referral bonus of $100 when you refer a friend to the Discover it® Miles by Dec. 31, 2020. Maximum of $500 in statement credits per year.
- Get a discount up to 20 percent on select Amazon Launchpad products when you shop through the Discover Store on Amazon.
Should you take advantage of these special offers?
No matter which card issuer you prefer, there is no shortage of great limited-time promotions to earn more points or miles – or stretch them a bit further. Be sure to check back as we update this ongoing list of the top promotions, so you can snag the one that is best for you. By taking advantage of special promotions like these, you can ensure your card is working for you and offering the most possible value.
If you’re racking up points or miles with an airline or hotel loyalty program, you can also check out our ongoing list of airline and hotel promotions to ensure you are earning all you can.