Our Ultimate Rewards guide gives you the full rundown on earning and redeeming Ultimate Rewards points and helps you figure out which Ultimate Rewards card is best for you.
What is Chase Ultimate Rewards?
The Chase Ultimate Rewards loyalty program is one of the most valuable and flexible credit card rewards programs in existence. Not only do you have a wide variety of options for redeeming rewards points, including cash back, gift cards and travel, but you can easily transfer points to certain Chase cards and, from there, on to one of Chase’s airline or hotel partners at a high 1:1 rate.
Basically, the Chase Ultimate Rewards program can take you practically anywhere you want to travel, at a great value.
Chase Ultimate Rewards program overview
|Type of currency||Flexible points|
|Average point value||1.26 cents|
|Credit cards||Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Chase Sapphire Reserve, Ink Business Preferred Credit Card, Ink Business Cash Credit Card, Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card|
|Redemption options||Statement credits, direct deposit, gift cards, travel, Amazon.com and Chase Pay purchases, Apple products|
|Minimum required to redeem||Redeem any number of points at any time|
|Do rewards expire?||No|
|Blackout dates/travel restrictions||None. If a flight or a hotel room is available, you can book it with your rewards.|
|Point transfer options||Other household members, certain Ultimate Rewards cards, 13 airline and hotel partners|
|Is there a fee to transfer points?||No|
- Why are Chase Ultimate Rewards points so valuable?
- Best Ultimate Rewards cards
- Best ways to earn Ultimate Rewards points
- Best ways to redeem Ultimate Rewards points
- Ultimate Rewards transfer partners
- Guide to the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal
Latest offers from Chase
- Earn 60,000 bonus points with Chase Sapphire cards
- Earn up to a $150 cash back bonus with the Freedom Unlimited card
- Chase Freedom quarterly categories